The Editorial Committee of the Caliphate Bar Journal of the Nigerian Bar Association Sokoto branch calls for articles for publication in its Maiden edition.
The articles must be well researched, original and focused on contemporary legal issues. The article must not have been previously submitted for publication elsewhere.
1. Submissions should not exceed twenty five (25) pages of A4 size paper, typed in MS Word 1.5 spacing in Times New Roman font size 12 with footnotes in font size 10. Endnotes are not acceptable.
2. Submissions should carry the title of the article followed by a single-spaced abstract of not more than two hundred (200) words with a maximum of six (6) keywords placed immediately at the bottom of the abstract.
3. Submissions must be in United Kingdom (UK) English spelling except in quoted words and expressions; while all non-English words and expressions must be in Italics.
4. The names, titles, degrees and other academic qualifications, email addresses, postal addresses and telephone numbers of the authors should be provided on a page separate from the manuscript which page must be headed by the title of the article.
5. The approved style guide for submissions is the Oxford Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA).
6. Submissions are to be accompanied by evidence of payment of a non-refundable assessment fee of five thousand Naira (₦5000.00) only, payable into Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Account No: 0046358740; Account Name: Safiyyah U. Mohammed.
7. Authors shall receive notification of receipt of their submissions. Authors whose articles are accepted for publication will be notified via e-mail.
A sum of twenty thousand Naira(₦20,000.00) only is payable for articles accepted for publication.
8. All submissions are to be made electronically to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30th September 2019.
Dr. Ibrahim Abdullahi
LL.M (Unijos), Ph.D
Acting Secretary, Editorial Committee Safiyyah U. Mohammed, Esq LL.B (Hons)(ABUJA), BL LL.M (UDUS), 08136661854 email@example.com