The International Bar Association, IBA, Agricultural Law Committee and the Ukrainian Bar Association, supported by the IBA European Regional Forum, the IBA International Commerce and Distribution Committee and the IBA International Trade and Customs Law Committee present a webinar that will provide a unique opportunity to discuss current legal issues in agriculture, find solutions to current problems, form the ability to defend rights in the agricultural business, and, of course, share experiences.
“We will look at various research and analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 blockade on international agricultural trade all over the world.” The Committee explaned.
Date: 14 July 2020 Time: 12: 00 – 13: 00 BST
Click on the link to register: https://ibanet-org.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_VnG8ZFqYSA6EG-afK0-jHQ
- New challenges for agricultural business and international regulation of trade
- Export and import restrictions in commodities trade and its effect on sale contracts
- Quality, safety of goods, regulation of GMO’s in agricultural sector, international trade in GMO products
- Sönke Lund, Grupo Gispert, Barcelona; Vice Chair, IBA Alternative and New Law Business Structures Committee
- Sara Moyo, Honey & Blanckenberg, Harare; Co-Chair, IBA Agricultural Law Section
- Priscila Pereira de Andrade, International Institute for the Unification of Private Law – UNIDROIT, Rome
- Daniela Corona, Luiss Guido Carli University, Rome
- Jens Karsten, KWG Rechtsanwälte, Brussels
- Ivan Kasynyuk, AVELLUM, Kiev
- Andriana Martyniv, Martyniv Law Firm, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Kiev
- Adeniji Oni, Niji Oni & Co, Lagos