The Intellectual Property Society of Nigeria (“IPSN”) is organising a virtual conference on Friday, 30 October 2020.
Theme: Setting a Standard for Intellectual Property Management in Africa.
Session one: How to ensure a seamless and digital registration system for IP Owners and Applicants.
1.Imen Niffeti (Blockchain and emerging technology expert)
- Mr Oluwatobiloba Moody(WIPO Nigerian Counsel)
3.Dr Shafui Yauri (Trademark Registrar)
4.Mr Mike Akpan (NCC)
Time: 10:00 am (WAT)
Session two: Exploring Alternative Modes of Acquiring Intellectual Property Rights.
Time: 2:00 PM (WAT)
- Mr Afam Nwokedi (Partner StillWaters Law Firm)
- Mr Marx Ikongbeh (Partner EverLaw Associates)
- Ms Adwoa Ankoma (Creative Representative)
- Mr Henry Ezikeoha (LexBorg)
To participate in the panel sessions, kindly register with the link below: