The Muslim Lawyers’ Association, MULAN, Abuja Branch has inaugurated its new Executive Committee under the Chairmanship of Dr. Aliyu Usman Imam who succeeded Mr Adam Olori-Aje.
Other members of the newly inaugurated EXCO are:
- Abdulkareem Mashood, Esq. – Vice Chairman.
- Adama Mohammed, Esq. – Secretary.
- Hassan Luqman, Esq. – Assistant Secretary.
- Umar Mustapha Liman, Esq. – Treasurer.
- Danshitta Shittu Saheed, Esq. – Financial Secretary.
- Ahmed Lambe, Esq. – Assist. Financial Secretary.
- Hameed Ajibola Jimoh, Esq. – PRO
- Abdullah Ali Chibuzor, Esq. – PRO 2.
- Garba Musa Audu, Esq. – Auditor.
The outgone Chairman, Mr Adam Olori-Aje, in his speech, recounted the various achievements recorded under his administration which includes a brand new Toyota Hiace 18 Seater Bus. Members who performed outstandingly in the past years were issued with certificates of excellence and awards.
The event was held on Thursday 5th November, 2020, at the Boardroom of the National Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs Secretariat.
Some of the guests who graced the inauguration are Yusuf Abdullahi, Imam of University of Jos; Bulus Y. Atsen, Chairman, NBA Abuja Branch; Mr. Hussaini Baidar and Mr. Hussain Salvi of NUSRET Education and Cultural Company Ltd and Dr. Yakubu Alhassan, Chief Imam, Nigerian Police Force.
Adama Mohammed, Esq. is the first female to be sworn-in as the Secretary of the Association.
More photos from the event