To render selfless service to the bar through accountability, transparency, and accessibility. If elected, in collaboration with other executive members, I will seek to find solutions to problems voiced by our members—we might not be able to change the system overnight—but I will strive to influence the system towards satisfying the burning needs of our members in order to achieve the Bar Association of our choice.
The Larger Vision
• I shall obey the provisions of our constitution to its letters, particularly as it relates to the office of the Treasurer, without fear or favor. I shall also ensure that the funds of the Association are judiciously expended only on projects meant to promote the basic objectives of the NBA;
• Payment of Bar Practicing fee is made online with ease and e-receipts generated immediately;
• Remittance of the percentage due to branches are made within two months after the 31st day of March; A standing order will be issued to our bankers to ensure that the percentage due to branches is automatically debited from the account;
• Funds are raised transparently, and same accounted for accordingly and regularly, to meet administrative and other needs of our Bar Association rather than relying mainly on Bar Practicing, Conference and any other fees from members;
• Our members with good financial standing are able to freely access loan facilities from our Bank;
• Financial reports are made available online immediately after NEC ratification;
• All financial members own a registered online account on the NBA website with regular access to our financial reports;
• All incoming and outgoing funds from the Association’s account are effectively overseen, coordinated and managed;
• Monies raised are expended mostly on the and needs welfare of members;
• An investment of a percentage of our funds is made with credible Investment companies, to yield more;
Mine is a call to serve and nothing More!
Banke is out to raise the standard of our Bar Association.