The Abuja Appeal Quarterly Reports has announced that its 2021 Annual Essay Competition is now open for entries.
The contest is designed to encourage law students to engage with critical analysis of judgments, social problems and their relationship to the rule of law.
The justifiability of the Payment of Severance Allowances and Pensions to Political Office Holders/Appointees; A Critique of the case of Gov. Of Kogi State & 3 Ors v Nuhu Ahmed & 5 Ors (2019) 3 AAQR 1
Rules of Submission
- Submission is in word format.
- The required font is Times New Roman.
- Font size is 12
- The maximum word count is 1200.
- Applicants must dedicate a paragraph atleast to appraising the judgement of the court in the said matter.
- Deadline for submission is 30th of June, 2021.
- Submissions are to be made to email@example.com , and copied to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plagiarism is strongly discouraged, as an entry would be disqualified on that ground.
- All members of the AAQR team are disqualified from participating.
- The participation is open to every Nigerian Law Student.
First Runner-up——– 60k
Second Runner-up——- 40k
For further inquiries contact: Duke- 08130477405
Gabriel – 07038638740