The world is progressively going mobile. Research has show that there are roughly 6 billion mobile subscribers all over the world. In other words, 84% of the people in the world have mobile devices. This has made it an important tool of marketing for many types of businesses. This leads to the question: is mobile application great for a law firm?
Between our mobile phones typically running on either the Android or iOS operating systems, the world’s vast population has come to depend on their mobile device for day-to-day activities.
A mobile phone app can open a whole new world for you and your law firm.
According to another research people prefer using mobile apps over going to a website for the same information. Consumers find that it is faster and more convenient to access information when they have an app.
Leading Ai company, Eva Artificial Intellegence recently launched the Ivory Solicitors Law Firm Mobile App, which is currently the first and only branded Nigerian law firm and legal service provider to be listed on the Playstore, now providing exceptional legal services to the billions of users on the Playstore.
Why does your law firm needs a personally branded offline mobile app on the Google Play store and IOS App store?
1. Branding: Helps enhance your law firm’s branding
2. Clients: Gets you local and international clients even without advertising.
3. Clients who search for legal advice or legal services on Google will see your law firm’s app first before websites and blogs.
4. Visibility & Reoccurring Business: Since your law firm now lives in the mobile phones of clients.
5. Your clients will always come back to your user friendly app anytime they need legal services.
6. One time: With a mobile app your law firm has permanent real estate on the Internet for life. No need to pay yearly fees for hosting or domains.
Take advantage of this opportunity and position yourself to become Nigeria’s leading provider of legal services online. The Appstores (Google Playstore has over 4 billion Users, iOS Appstore has over 2.5 billion users) who require legal services.
Brand your image, gain visibility, and grow your client base with your mobile app content.
For more information on how to get started with your mobile app, please call Eva Intellegence on 07083922289, 08033308732