Ex-parte Orders in Child Medical Emergencies; a Denial of Fair Hearing and Abuse of Parental Autonomy (An Analysis of the case of Tega Esabunor & Anor. v. Tunde Faweya & 4 Ors (2022) AAER – 74 (SC).
RULES OF SUBMISSION:
- Submission is in word format.
- The required font style is size 12, Times New Roman with 1.5 Line and Paragraph Spacing.
- The maximum word count is 1200.
- Applicants are to login to www.aaerlaw.com to access the case.
- Applicants are to dedicate a paragraph to at least appraise the judgement of the court in the said matter.
- Submissions are to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plagiarism is strongly discouraged, as an entry would be disqualified from participating.
- All members of AAER team are discouraged from participating.
- Participation is open to every Nigerian Law Student.
Note: Deadline is 18th Nov. 2022
Result and prize giving is 25th Nov. 2022