The Editorial Board of the Nigerian Law & Practice Journal (NL&PJ), a journal of Council of Legal Education/Nigerian Law School, invites submissions of original research papers to be published in the 2020/21 Edition. Papers should tackle challenges in teaching law and professional responsibilities and particularly any significant break-through in the following areas:
- Clinical Legal Education
- Legal Skills & Professional Responsibilities
- Artificial Intelligence
- Online Teaching and EdTechs
- Virtual Legal Practice
- Legal Entrepreneurship Law Reform and Case Review
- Any other emerging area in law and practice
Submissions should be word-processed electronically and must conform to the new edition of the NALT Uniform Citation Guides downloadable from https://nials.edu.nq/modules/ mod downloader/downloader.php?filename.Part-II-NALT-STYLE-GUIDE.odf .
Submissions can be made to: email@example.com
Send a copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take note of the following:
- The NL&PJ will not consider for publication contributions which have been submitted or accepted for publication elsewhere. Contributors are asked to confirm that a piece is being submitted exclusively to the NL&PJ.
- The Editors and publisher of the NL&PJ do not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to any hard copies or electronic materials supplied and such materials cannot be returned.
- It is the contributor’s responsibilities to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and that the contribution does not contain any material that infringes copyright, or is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- All contributors will receive a free copy of the journal issue and an electronic copy of their published piece. A reviewed book will become the property of the reviewer once the review is published.
- Abstract of not more than 200 words must be submitted along with the manuscript. Submissions should contain details of the writer, particularly an email address through which the writer is to get feedback.
- Submissions will be judged on originality of arguments, methodological soundness and significance of results.
- A review panel will manage the selection based on a blind review in two phases: a. Selection of abstracts/papers to be submitted for blind review. b. Assessment of papers to be included in the publication
- Papers should be sent to the Secretary, Editorial Board through the journal email addresses provided above on or before Sth February, 2021
- Prof. Isa H. Chiroma SAN – Editor-in-chief
- Dr. Y. Dadem
- Dr. D.I. Efevwerban
- Mr. A.F. Afolayan
- Mrs. 0.T. Odusote
- Dr. (Mrs) R.E. Gbadejogbin
- Mr. C.U. Mmuosoba
- Mr. J.U. Ebuara
- Mr. Ibrahim Sule – Secretary