Journal of Private and Business Law Vol, 2 No. 3, 2022
The Editorial Board of the Journal of Private and Business Law call for articles for publication in the Vol. 2 No. 3 (2022) edition. The articles must be well researched original and centered on contemporary legal issues. The articles must not have been previously submitted for publication or published elsewhere.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- Submission should not exceed twenty five (25) pages of A4 size paper, typed in MS Word 1.5 spacing in Time new roman, font size 12 with footnote size 10 Endnote are not acceptable.
- Submissions should carry the title of the article followed by a single space abstract of not more than two hundred (200) words with a maximum of six (6) keywords placed immediately at the bottom of the abstract.
- Submission must be in United Kingdom (UK) English spelling except quoted words and expression while all non-English words and expressions must be in italics.
- Names, title, degrees and other academic qualifications e-mail addresses, postal addresses and telephone numbers of the authors should be provided on a page separate from the manuscript which page must be headed by the title of the article
- The approved style guide for submissions is the NALT referencing Guide.
- Submissions are to be accompanied with evidence of payment of non-refundable assessment fee of five thousand Naira (N5,000) only payable into UBA Account Number No: 2011164379, Abdullahi Ibrahim.
- Evidence of all payments must be scanned into the email of the Editor-in-Chief as well as that of the chairman Editorial Board.
- Authors will receive notification of the receipt of their submissions. Authors whose article are accepted for publication will be notified via e-mail and a sum of twenty five thousand Naira(N25,000) only is payable for article for publication.
- All submissions are to be made electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30th March, 2022 as articles will be published on or before 31st April 2022 by God’s Grace.
Chairman Editorial Board
Ass. Prof Ibrahim Abdullahi SAN
LLB (Hons) (UDUS)
LLM (UniJos) PhD (UDUS)
Dr. A.A. Isiaka