Elizade University Law Journal is a peer reviewed journal published in line with international best practices. The Journal offers useful reference materials to legal practitioners, international organisations, non-governmental organisations and the academia. In addition, it provides multipurpose policy guides for the government. It also pays high premium on originality and contributions to knowledge, plain and conventional language as well as full acknowledgment of sources of information and among others.
The Journal welcomes well-researched original articles and case reviews in any area of law that will advance knowledge for publication in its Sixth Edition (EULJ VOL. 6) scheduled to be out by July 2023.
THE FOLLOWING ARE GUIDELINES FOR THE SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES/PAPERS:
1. Manuscript should be in A4 Microsoft Word format double-line spacing, Times New Roman, font size 12 for body of text and size 10 for footnotes. It should be submitted in electronic form.
2. Maximun of 5 key words should be provided for indexing purposes. Articles should range from 5,000-8,000
3. An abstract of 250-300 words should be submitted with the article.
4. Articles and other submissions will be sent to independent reviewers. In order to facilitate an impartial review, the name(s) and Institution(s) of the author(s) should not be included on the first page of the article but should be typed in a separate sheet and submitted as a separate attachment or document. The separate sheet should indicate the address, telephone number, email address, academic qualifications and institutional affiliation.
5.All submissions should he original, written in a clear and straightforward manner and must not be under consideration in any other journal.
6.The titles of submissions should be brief, attractive and accurate in describing what the paper is about. Headings and subheadings within the text should be short and very clear, and numbered appropriately in Arabic.
7. British English spelling and (not American spelling) is recommended. Authors are advised to pay particular attention to accurracy, grammar and spellings
8. All contributors are required to comply with the Nigerian Association of Law Teachers (NALT) referencing style OSCOLA
9. Contributors are expected to understand that exclusive copyright is assigned to the Elizade University Law Journal (EULJ)
10. The manuscript is to be acompained by review fee in the sum of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) to be paid to the following account
Account Name: Tayewo Adewumi
Account No: 3059654319
Bank: Polaris Bank
On acceptance of the paper, each contributor will be required to pay certain sum to be communicated to him
11. The manuscript should be sent to email@example.com
12. The deadline for submiting the papers for this edition is April 30, 2023, to enable adequate time for review
13. For more information in the journal, place contact: Dr. T.A. Adewumi 08037537145.
Dr. Joseph I. Aremo