Remember the lesson in part 4 is that People are not endowed with identical or necessarily equal gifts.
At the same time, the talent was taken from the third servant being given to the one with ten talents. Equal worth does not necessarily mean equal compensation.
Some positions require more skill or ability and thus are compensated accordingly. The two servants who did well are rewarded in different amounts. But they are both praised identically. The implication of the is that we are to use whatever talents we’ve been given to the best of our ability and when we have done that, we are on an equal playing field with other faithful, trustworthy servants.
Lesson: Some positions require more skill or ability.
FUNMI ADEOGUN has applied SKILLS in
- Corporate and Business Law(LW)
- Financial Reporting ( FR)
- Performance Management (PM)
- Financial Management (FA)
- Audit and Assurance ( AA)
- Taxation ( TX)
She has applied KNOWLEDGE IN
- Business and Technology ( BT)
- Financial and Accounting ( FA)
- Management Accounting ( MA
Stay tuned with
FUNMI ADEOGUN, FIMC, FIMS(UK), MCIArb(UK)