The International Bar Association, IBA, has announced it will hold the Anti-Corruption in Africa Conference in Lagos, Nigeria on 23-25 February, 2020.
The Conference is presented by the IBA Anti-Corruption Committee, supported by the IBA African Regional Forum
Topics will nclude:
• The use of technology in the fight against corruption
• Anti- corruption, human rights and business
• The judiciary and anti-corruption: building confidence in the legal system
• Anti-corruption: legal frameworks and policies in Africa
• The EU and Brexit: lessons for the African Union
• The Cotonou Agreement 2020: how the new agreement will and should be drafted on mutual partnership
We will provide further information as soon as it becomes available.