The Muslim Lawyers’ Association of Nigeria, MULAN, Ogun State Branch has on Friday inaugurated a new executive committee to steer its affairs for the next two years.
According to a statement issued by the Chairman, Shurah [Consultative] Committee, Kamaldeen Kolade Otukoya, the new executive committee members of MULAN Ogun state are as follows:
- Chairman – Dr AbdulFatah Tijani (Dep. Director, Min. of Justice, Abeokuta)
- Vice Chairman – Alh. Abdulsabur Abiodun Adekunle (Ota)
- Secretary – Moruff Balogun, Esq. (Ijebu Ode)
- Assistant Secretary- Soliu Bakare, Esq. (Abeokuta)
- Halima Abiola, Esq. (Ota)
- Financial. Secretary- Mujeeba Kolapo, Esq.(Abeokuta)
- Legal Adviser – AbdulGaniy Talib, Esq. (Sagamu)
- NEC. Rep. – Hamdalah Yusuf, Esq. (Ota)
- Ex – Officio: Chief S.A. Akinbami (Abeokuta).
“This is our humble submission. Allah knows the best and He is the only One Who is perfect,” Mr. Otukoya said on behalf of the Shurah Committee.