Foremost hospitality service provider NACO Logistics Ltd has sent a congratulatory message to the Chairman of the Nigerian Bar Association Section on Public Interest Development and Litigation, Chief Monday Onyekachi Ubani on his birthday.
A statement on Tuesday made by Mr. Nnanwike Obah on behalf of the management of NACO Logistics Ltd wished Chief Ubani a wonderful birthday saying “Your work ethic and determination is inspirational. May you forever keep inspiring us to bring out the best in us. May you find happiness wherever the journey of life takes you to. Thank you for being the voice of the voiceless and a great gift to humanity. Happy birthday sir”
Dr. Ubani, a 2nd former Vice President of the Nigerian Bar Association, is the Principal Partner of the law firm of Ubani & Co. He established the firm in 1991 shortly after his NYSC programme. He attended University of Nigeria, Nsukka where he obtained an LL.B(Second class upper division) degree, and was called to the bar in 1990 after bagging a B.L(Second class upper division) from the Nigerian Law School. He is also a holder of LL.M degree in Comparative Constitutional & Company Law which he obtained from the University of Lagos.
Ubani is a recipient of several honours as listed below:
- 6th Ikeja City Award of Excellence 2011
- Akwa Ibom Indigenes Development Initiative (AKIDI) Lagos Nigeria-
- Award of Excellence for selfless Service to Humanity and public.
- SPODAC Award of Excellence and Service to Humanity.
- Lagos State Radio Service- Special award as Listener of the year 2008, Eko FM.
- Naija Growing Green Media Dinner Award- Recognition Award for numerous contributions towards a better and greener Nigeria.
- Certified Pension Institute of Nigeria Fellowship Award, 8th December 2011.
- JCL (Lagos City) Active Award
- Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria Ikeja Chapter- Distinguished Service Award 2012
- Cafus Obed Foundation Honours- An Award of Distinguished Character as a Resident Advocate of the Masses.
- Naija Growing Green Award Recognition award for supporting Environment towards improving human sustainability through planting.