Ahead of the Nigerian Bar Association annual general conference scheduled to hold on October 22-29, 2021, the Technical Committee on Conference Planning (TCCP) has announced the procedure for participating in sporting competitions, and the social events that will take place during the conference.
The Committee outlines as follows:
• There will be various Sports competition (Football, Table Tennis, Golf, Chess and Scrabble) and Social events at the NBAAGC21.
• Inter Branch Football Competition will hold from Saturday, 23. October, 2021 to Wednesday, 28. of October, 2021. Registration is N100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Naira Only) per branch and prize money shall be N1,000,000.00 (One Million Naira Only).
• Golf and Table Tennis competition will be in male and female categories. Registration is free and there will be prize money for each competition. All interested participants for Golf, Scrabble, Table tennis and Chess, should please send a mail of interest to email@example.com with the subject matter “INTEREST TO PARTICIPATE IN NBAAGC2021 SPORT COMPETITION. The mail must contain the following details of interested participant:
- NBA branch,
- nature of sport competition,
- phone number and e-mail address.
• With respect to the Football Competition, Chairmen of interested Branches are advised to show interest to participate by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject matter as “INTEREST TO PARTICIPATE IN NBAAGC2021 INTER-BRANCH FOOTBALL COMPETITION”.
• Registration for all competitions will commence on Friday and will close on Tuesday, 30. September, 2021.
• For Social events, there will be the Rivers Night, NBA President’s Dinner, UnBARed 4.0 (Closing Party) and other exciting social events for delegates. Also, there would be Raffle Draws with amazing prizes up for grabs.
Only members that are duly registered and have paid for the conference shall be eligible to participate in any of the competitions.
• For enquiries on Sports and Social events, kindly call 07065455869 or 07086497580.
O.V. Frank Briggs
Mrs. Soibi Ovia