The Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) Ibadan Branch has elected Folashade Aladeniyi as its next Chairman of the executive committee, making her the first woman to helm the Branch in its 68-year old history.
Mrs. Adeniyi won at an election that was successfully conducted by the Branch’s Electoral Committee.
The outgoing executive committee was ably led by Olayinka Abiodun Esan.
The newly elected members of NBA Ibadan Branch are:
- Mrs. Folasade Aladeniyi – Chairman
- Mr. O.K. Abimbola – Vice Chairman
- Mr. Olakunle Akintola – Secretary
- Jubreel Adio Kareem – Assistant Secretary
- Mrs. Tosin Ige – Treasurer
- Tobi Fatoki – Publicity Secretary
A bye election will be conducted to fill the vacant positions ar a later date.
The Annual General Meeting and inauguration of the new executive committee is scheduled to hold on Monday, June 27, 2022, at the Aare Afe Babalola Bar Centre, Iyaganku, Ibadan.
Congratulations to Mrs Aladeniyi and her team!