The Chief Judge of Ogun State Hon. Justice M.A. Dipeolu, FICMC, ably represented by Hon. Justice O.A. Onafowokan on the 14th day of July, 2022 sworn in the new executive committee members of the Nigerian Bar Association, Ijebu Ode branch during the branch’s annual bar lecture which took at Chris Ogunbanjo hall, Erunwon Ijebu, Ogun State.
This is contained in a statement by the Branch Publicity Secretary, A.D. Sosanwo, Esq.
“Mrs. Stella Ejenma Ogbonna, who emerged as the new Chairman of the branch in an election organized and conducted by the one-time chairman of the said branch i.e Mr. A.O. Lawal led electoral committee, thanked God Almighty for the victory.
She assured all members of the branch of her best in moving the branch forward and equally solicit for their supports the more.
She equally urged members of the branch to be more to bar activities as that is our constituency as lawyers.”
The following is the full list of the new NBA Ijebu,-Ode Branch executive committee members:
- Stella Ejenma Ogbonna, Esq. – Chairman
- Moruff O. Balogun, Esq. – Vice Chairman
- Samuel A. Ogunnaike, Esq. – Secretary
- Ademola Fakoya, Esq. – Ass. Secretary
- Adegbenle Joseph Oluwatosin. Esq. – Treasurer
- A.G. Sanni. Esq. –financial Secretary
- M.O.J. Adeyemi Balogun, Esq. – Social Secreatry
- A.D. Sosanwo, Esq. – Publicity Secretary
- Oluwakemi Tosin Adeeko, Esq. – Welfare Secretary
- Onyinyechi Chioma Obinna, Esq. – Provost.
Many dignitaries and distinguished Nigerians including the Senator Lekan Mustapha, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Abiodun Olatunji, SAN, Prof. Arigbabu [Hon. Commissioner for Education, Ogun State], Hon. Justice O.S. Olusanya [rtd], the representatives of the Hon. Attorney General, Ogun State, religious leaders, media, e.t.c.
The executive committee by virtue of the NBA, Constitution, 2021 will serve for two year term.